Labour Agreement Support Officer - Australian Catholic Migrant and Refugee Office , Canberra, ACT
This is a full-time position based in Canberra.
As a Labour Agreement Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and administrative assistance in assessing and preparing nomination and visa applications
- Assist the manager in answering enquiries relating to the assessing and preparing of nominations and visa applications
- Liaise with stakeholders to follow up on progress of nomination and visa applications
- Assist with monitoring of visa holders to ensure Labour Agreement conditions are met
- Assist in other administrative functions of the Australian Catholic Migrant and Refugee Office
You will have proven experience in a broad range of office duties with strong experience in working in a small team without close supervision and demonstrated experience in Microsoft Windows operating environment and the Microsoft Office applications software.
You can download a full Position Description from www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au
In return we can offer you an attractive remuneration package and an ethical work environment where you can grow your skills.
To be considered for this role, applications should address the Knowledge, Skills and Experience as listed in the position description.
Enquiries Ms Jane Bashiruddin 0447 238 432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications including three referees to be submitted via email to Jane Bashiruddin email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 28 May 2018, 5pm
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes and supports a family friendly workplace. The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Australia and may be required to provide a Working with Children Check or a suitable Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference respects your privacy. In applying for this position, you will be providing Australian Catholic Bishops Conference with personal including sensitive information. We can be contacted on 02 6201 9845. To find out more about how we will treat this information, please access our privacy collection notice from www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au
View Job on Website