(5) Parker. R.. and Milroy. H.. Mental Illness in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People. Working Together 2010 telethonkids.org.au Chapter 7.
(6) Pink. B. Allbon. P. The Health and Welfare of Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples 2008. Canberra. Australian Bureau of Statistics (7) Hunter, E. Mental Health in Thompson, N editor: The Health of Indigenous Australians. Melbourne. Oxford University Press 2003.
(8) McKendrick,j, Cutterm, T, Mac Kenzie, A., Chiu, E, The pattern of psychiatric morbidity in a Victorian urban Aboriginal general practice population. The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 1992: 26; 40-7
(9) Jorm, A, Bouchier, SJ, Cvetkovski S, Stewart, G, Mental Health of Indigenous Australians; a review of findings from community surveys. Medical Journal of Australia 2012: 196: 118-121
(10) Zubrick,SR, Silburn, SR, Lawrence DM, Motrou, FG, Dalby, RB, Blair RB et al, The West Australian Aboriginal Child Health Survey. Curtin University of Technology and Telethon Institute for Child Health Research 2005
(11) Kidson,M, Jones.I, Psychiatric Disorders among Aborigines of the Australian Western Desert. Archives of general psychiatry. 1968: 19: 413-17